Fiamma F45S awnings are a fantastic way to add living space to your camper van and these brackets make it simple to mount the F45S awning to your roof rack system! Instead of trying to figure out a way to use the brackets that are included with the awning (difficult), Unaka Gear has engineered this bracket to make the process easy and secure. These custom brackets are laser cut out of 1/4″ thick A36 Steel, professionally welded, and then powder coated black for durability and corrosion resistance. Each bracket comes with all of the Stainless Steel hardware required for installation.
Depending on the width of your roof rack/cross bars, you may need extension brackets so the awning controls can be accessed:
- 56.75″ Long Cross Bars: if you are using the Unaka Gear system with the 56.75″ wide cross bars, or have your own DIY rack with that width, we recommend adding a set of extension brackets to give you the extra flexibility you need to position your awning exactly where you want it.
- 60.25″ Long Cross Bars: if you are using the Unaka Gear system with the 60.25″ wide cross bars, or your own DIY rack with that width (or wider), then most customers find that the standard bracket gives them all of the installation flexibility they need and the extension brackets are not needed.
As always if you have any questions about our products don’t hesitate to contact us!
Features and Benefits:
- 3 x Custom designed Ram ProMaster Specific bracket to attach your Fiamma F45S awning to your 8020 roof rack
- Laser cut 1/4″ thick A36 Steel
- Tabbed design increases strength and ensures fixturing repeatability
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- Any hardware required to bolt these brackets to your roof rack itself. We recommend stainless steel hardware.
- Fiamma F45s awning
Overall dimensions: please reference the technical drawing in the images above for precise dimensions.
Installation notes: we recommend adding some Blue 242 Loctite to the threads of your bolts when you do the final installation. Even though we do not expect any, we recommend that you periodically check the hardware to ensure that nothing has loosened over time.