The innovative Tetravan folding shower system offers a full showering experience in your van, trailer or RV while using virtually no dedicated space!
To use it, fold down the shower pan and attach the included magnetic shower curtain. Setting up your shower takes under a minute. After you’re done showering, the shower folds up and out of the way.
The 2.0 version is the latest evolution with the following new features:
- 2” deep gutter area to allow showering on more uneven terrain.
- Vibration-proof marine grade compression latch.
- Smaller handle/support with HDPE plastic feet.
- Drip edge to catch the last drops of water when returning the shower to the upright position.
- Magnetic zipped mesh pouch to store the curtain and hose.
- Mounting flange compatible with 1” aluminum extrusion (8020, T-Nutz, etc).
Everything in this kit is designed and manufactured in the USA. All materials have been carefully selected for maximum durability and premium design.
The shower is laser cut from steel with a black mini texture powder coat for grip, durability and ease of cleaning. The handsewn shower curtain is made out of gray waterproof nylon ripstop, with magnets sewn into the lining. The plumbing fixtures are a stainless Scandvik shower head and hose, shower head holder, stainless Scandvik shower valve/mixer, and a Scandvik 1-1/2” threaded straight drain
The nested portion of the shower are 21.75” wide by 30.75” tall. The depth is 3.5” but an additional 3.5” behind the back needs to be kept clear for plumbing lines and shower head/hose storage. The dimensions of the outer flange are 23.25” wide by 32.5” tall. The shower weighs approximately 60lbs.
Hot and cold water connections attach via 1/2” NPS-F fittings. Drain accommodates standard 1-1/2” threaded fitting.