The earlier generations of the Nomadic Cooling units were considered one of the smallest rooftop units in the market, but the Nomadic team envisioned an even smaller footprint. So a few prototypes later, they reduced the dimensions significantly and improved its performance by using a much quieter and longer-lasting brushless internal fan. The compressor has also been mounted on spring bushings to help with road and operational vibration and longevity. The upgrades do not stop there, as Nomadic focused on the all-new intelligent LCD board. Our X3 has an all-new modern crisper panel to ensure better visibility even in direct sunlight. The entire MCB has been revamped with better electrical components, circuitry, and more intelligent operational logic. This translates to the compressor adapting considerably faster to freezing points, better error code detection, and speedier motor over-current, providing less supervision and downtime.
Eco mode should be the default operation type on a Nomadic Cooling air conditioner. The powerful mode should only be used for short periods of time for maximum cooling or initial cooling of the space and then changed to eco mode to save on power consumption.
We recommend a minimum of 400Ah of lithium batteries, depending on the desired runtime/environment.
- Quiet, brushless internal fans mean noise at maximum power is at or below 60dBA.
- Super energy efficient. The unit has a 55 amp compressor but its variable speed technology allows it to operate at much lower power consumption and adjust to ambient conditions as necessary. See the video below for more information!
- Intelligent microprocessor control system, allows the user to set the temperature based on the desired temperature.
- Includes multiple built-in protection functions such as pressure alarm, power high/low voltage, motor over-current, and motor temperature protection.
- Fits in industry-standard 14×14 opening
- One of the smallest of any rooftop DC air conditioners
- Sight glass for on-the-road troubleshooting
- Modern LCD control panel
- Stainless steel hardware
- Spring bushing-mounted compressor and rubber-dampening feet ensure virtually vibration-free operation
- Assembled and tested in Phoenix, Arizona, USA. Each unit comes with a video clip of its testing run sent to you before shipment.
- X3 Model – 24V
- Current Eco Mode: 30A
- Current Max Mode: 55A
- Rated Power (W): 1,390
- Rated Cooling Capacity (BTU): 12,480
- Refrigerant: R134a
- Refrigerant Oil: POE68
- Refrigerant Quantity(g): 600 ±30
- Speed Range: 1,000-3,000 RPM
- Weight: 57.3 lbs
- Outdoor Size (IN): 31.33 × 31.5 × 7.36
- Power Cord Specification (IN): 2 AWG