Blue Sea 9001e Battery Switch (3-Position)
- The selector switch allows choosing between battery 1, battery 2 or putting both batteries together in parallel.
- Cranking Rating: 10 sec. 2,000 Amps
- Intermittent Rating: 5 min. 600 Amps
- Continuous Rating 350 Amps
- Maximum Voltage Rating 32 Volts DC
- Make-before-break contact design allows switching between battery banks without power interruption
- CE Marked, UL 1107 listed
- Ignition protected – Meets UL 1500 and SAE J1171 – Safe for installation aboard gasoline-powered boats
- Case design allows surface or rear panel mounting
- Meets American Boat and Yacht Council (ABYC) requirements for battery switches
- Tin-plated copper studs for maximum conductivity and corrosion resistance, accepts 3/8″ and M10 ring terminals
- 3/8″ stud 7/8″ long can accept multiple cable terminals
- Tactile textures indicate knob position by feel only
- $5 flat-rate shipping to the continental USA.
5 in stock (can be backordered)