Blue Sea ANL Fuse Block – 750 Amp Rating (5503)
This heavy-duty, Blue Sea Systems ANL (CNL) fuse vBlock accepts a wide range of ANL Fuse amperage from 35 amps all the way up to 750 amps. Tin-plated copper bus and stainless steel hardware. A 5/16″ (M8) stud terminals. Insulation cover with breakouts allows for cable access from all directions.
- Stainless steel studs provide resistance to corrosion and high torque for excellent electrical contact
- Insert molded studs to ensure secure fuse mounting
- For use on systems up to 32 Volts DC
- Large 5/16″ studs accept cables up to 4/0 AWG
- Insulating cover satisfies ABYC/USCG requirements and cover breakouts allow access in any direction
- Swing-out design allows replacement of the fuse without removing fasteners
- UL 94-V0 base resists high heat
- Fuses sold separately
- Detailed specifications, drawings, and description.
- $5 flat-rate ground shipping to the continental USA
6 in stock (can be backordered)