- Dual alternator mounting bracket matched to the vehicle you choose.
- High current charging alternator. Most kits include a 280 amp alternator. If you have a Ford Transit van (2020 or newer with the 3.5L Ecoboost engine), that kit includes an even higher capacity, large case Denso Hairpin 300 Amp XM alternator rated for 300 amps. If you order the “Transit w/ Factory Dual Alternators” option, you’ll need to take the vehicle to a Ford dealership with an FDRS Scan Tool so that they can change the van’s configuration from “dual alternator” to “single alternator” mode.
- Wakespeed WS500 regulator pre-programmed for approved/qualified batteries (see list above). If you choose “other” in the battery choice, the Wakespeed will not be pre-configured.
- Wakespeed positive “van harness”. Please contact us if you need a different harness prior to ordering!
- OEM GM idler pulley for the best serpentine belt life. Note, some competing companies use alternator bearings which can cause extreme heat and destroy serpentine belts.
- Gates Green Stripe serpentine belt. Note: if you purchase the N62 bracket kits for the 2.0L engine be advised that you will also need to source the belt from Mercedes (part number A000 993 5800). Mercedes is now requiring a VIN number for these purchases so we can no longer include them in the kits.
- ALL mounting hardware needed to install the bracket and alternator to the vehicle.
- 1x – 18″ temperature sensor (additional temp sensors are available for purchase).
- We also sell the Wakespeed to Victron CAN Crossover cable and data terminator needed when using the Wakespeed regulator with a Victron Energy system with a Lynx Smart BMS.