- Your choice of either the Victron Energy MultiPlus 12/2000/80 inverter/charger (1600 watt continuous, surge up to 4000 watts, up to 80 amps charging current) OR the MultiPlus 12/3000/120 inverter/charger (2400 watt continuous, surge up to 6000 watts up to 120 amps charging current)
- A Victron MK3 to USB Interface that helps you to program/configure your MultiPlus inverter/charger (details on this process).
- The remote control panel for the inverter/charger
- Your choice of either the 150/35 SmartSolar Charge Controller (150 volts, 35 amps) OR the 100/50 SmartSolar Charge Controller (100 volts, 50 amps) OR the 150/75 SmartSolar Charge Controller.
- The Lynx Distributor (does the work of two bus bars and a whole bunch of fuses)
- The BMV-712 battery monitor with bluetooth
- One or more Victron SuperPack lithium battery(s) with integrated BMS.
- Orion DC-DC charger for charging from your alternator when driving