Bundle Includes The Following with FREE Ground Shipping
- Your choice of either the Victron Energy MultiPlus 12/2000/80 inverter/charger (1600 watt continuous, surge up to 4000 watts, up to 80 amps charging current) OR the MultiPlus 12/3000/120 inverter/charger (2400 watt continuous, surge up to 6000 watts up to 120 amps charging current)
- A Victron MK3 to USB Interface that helps you to program/configure your MultiPlus inverter/charger (details on this process).
- The remote control panel for the inverter/charger
- The Lynx Distributor (does the work of two bus bars and a whole bunch of fuses)
- The BMV-712 battery monitor with Bluetooth
Your Choice Of Monitoring Options
If you want a simple and effective battery monitoring option with a display panel that you can access with the Victron Connect app via Bluetooth, you can choose the “Victron Energy BMV-712 Battery Monitor” option. If you want a fancier monitoring option with a color touch screen interface that can connect up to your inverter/charger, solar controller and other charging devices like an Orion DC-DC charger, you can upgrade your bundle to the “Upgrade to Cerbo GX with GX Touch Monitoring”. This option omits the BMV-712 battery monitor and adds the 500 amp SmartShunt for battery monitoring instead and also adds a Cerbo GX, the GX Touch 50 and a nice plastic trim piece for the GX Touch 50. Be sure to add one VE.Direct cable (3′) for your solar charge controller and any Orion DC-DC chargers – this is necessary to connect those devices to the Cerbo GX. For example, if you’re adding a SmartSolar 100/50 MPPT charge controller and 2x Orion DC-DC chargers, you’d want to add 3x VE.Direct cables to your bundle. You can use a standard Ethernet cable to connect your inverter/charger to the Cerbo GX using the VE.Bus.
- One or more Victron SuperPack lithium battery(s) with integrated BMS.
- Orion DC-DC charger for charging from your alternator when driving
- Your choice of either the 100/30 SmartSolar Charge Controller (100 volts, 35 amps), 150/35 SmartSolar Charge Controller (150 volts, 35 amps) OR the 100/50 SmartSolar Charge Controller (100 volts, 50 amps) OR the 150/75 SmartSolar Charge Controller. Need help knowing what size solar charge controller you need? Check out this awesome calculator.