709-N2K-PM Panel Details
- Monitors battery voltage, fresh water tank, grey water tank, black water tank
- NMEA 2000 network compatible, tank levels and capacity are available on the NMEA bus for fresh, gray, and black tanks.
- Regularly scans senders every 10-15 seconds to keep tank level and alarm information on the NMEA 2000 bus current.
- Also Provides accurate tank level information using a percentage of full readout
- Tanks are monitored using Garnet’s proprietary external level sensing technology
- This ends fouling problems caused by debris build-up in the holding tank
- Detailed diagnostic information monitors sender operation
- Measures tanks from 5″ up to 34″ depending on the sensors you specify
- Tank senders connect to display via a common bus network topology which saves wiring costs
- Uses common industry connector for ease of installation and servicing
- The display requires 12 volts from the RV battery, the system will function from 11 volts to 16 volts
- The current drain is less than 200mA
- Panel Dimensions: 4″ W x 2.8″ H x 1″ D
- Required Cutout Size: 3″ W x 1.8″ H
- Includes: (1) Display monitor, (3) 9″ 710-AR tank senders, (1) pigtail and mounting screws
- Limited 1-year manufacturer warranty
- See our SeeLevel Tank Monitor Comparison Guide to help you choose the right system for your RV.
710-ES2 Sensor/Sender Details
The Garnet SeeLevel II ES2 Sensor Board is a flexible, self-adhesive printed circuit board that is mounted to the outside of your holding tanks. The 710-ES2 sender will fit tank heights from 5.5″ to 14″, and up to 25″ with stacked senders.
- Fits tank heights: 5.5″ to 14″ (single), up to 25″ (dual).
- On 4-tank models, the gray and galley tanks can only have one sender.
- Number of tanks measured: up to 7 tanks.
- Actual measurable space (height): 4″ – 12″.
- Resolution: 3/8″ (10 mm).
- Dimensions: 12.15″ height x 2.325″ width (height does not include tabs).
- Works with all standard plastic RV holding tanks.
- Will not work with metal tanks.
- Can read liquid levels through plastic tanks up to 3/8″ (10 mm) thick
- 710-ES2 senders are backward compatible and may be used to replace 710-ES, 710-JS, and 710-SS senders.
- Accuracy: +/- 8% or better, limited by resolution and tank height and shape.
- Sender material: flexible glass epoxy circuit board with conformal coating for circuit protection. Laminated on the back with 3M 300LSE bonding adhesive.
- Operating Temperature Range: 32 degrees to 140 degrees F.
- Sold individually.
- Weight: 0.05 lbs.
- Limited 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty.