709-N2K-PM Panel Details
- Monitors battery voltage and up to three tanks (fresh water tank, grey water tank, black water tank)
- NMEA 2000 network compatible, tank levels and capacity are available on the NMEA bus for fresh, gray, and black tanks.
- Regularly scans senders every 10-15 seconds to keep tank level and alarm information on the NMEA 2000 bus current.
- Also Provides accurate tank level information using a percentage of full readout
- Tanks are monitored using Garnet’s proprietary external level sensing technology
- This ends fouling problems caused by debris build-up in the holding tank
- Detailed diagnostic information monitors sender operation
- Measures tanks from 5″ up to 34″ depending on the sensors you specify
- Tank senders connect to display via a common bus network topology which saves wiring costs
- Uses common industry connector for ease of installation and servicing
- The display requires 12 volts from the RV battery, the system will function from 11 volts to 16 volts
- The current drain is less than 200mA
- Panel Dimensions: 4″ W x 2.8″ H x 1″ D
- Required Cutout Size: 3″ W x 1.8″ H
- Limited 1-year manufacturer warranty
- Many installers will locate the panel near their Cerbo GX (sort of hidden away) and use the Touch 50/70 screen to see tank levels only. Other installers like to have the panel as well as the Touch 50/70. If you want to locate the panel far away from the Cerbo GX, you can extend the cable we provide with any standard, RJ45 UTP network cable and a female-to-female coupler.
The Garnet SeeLevel II ES2 senders/sensors are a flexible, self-adhesive printed circuit board that is mounted to the outside of your holding tanks. We offer two sender options. Please check out the images that detail some of this information as well.
- Accuracy: +/- 8% or better, limited by resolution and tank height and shape.
- Sender material: flexible glass epoxy circuit board with conformal coating for circuit protection. Laminated on the back with 3M 300LSE bonding adhesive.
- Resolution: 3/8″ (10 mm).
- Works with all standard plastic RV holding tanks.
- Will not work with metal tanks.
- Can read liquid levels through plastic tanks up to 3/8″ (10 mm) thick
- Operating Temperature Range: 32 degrees to 140 degrees F.
- Limited 1-year manufacturer warranty.
- Senders can be cut down to size in between each “sensing pad” as long as a minimum of 3x “sensing pads” remain. See the illustration photo.
- The minimum gap between the bottom/top of the tank is 1/4″, however, we recommend that the senders be installed 1/2″ from the top and 1/2″ from the bottom of the tank.
- Sender installation guide PDF
- 12″ tall
- Sensing “pads” are 1.5 inches tall
- Fits tank heights from 5.5″ to 14″tall and can be stacked for taller tanks.
- 9″ tall
- Sensing “pads” are 1 inch tall
- Fits tank heights from 3.5″ to 10.5″ and can be stacked for taller tanks.