In this episode we discuss “How To Choose Your Rig?” Our guests for this episode were Jake Bachowski of Our Van Quest and Josh Stallings of Master Overland. The discussion turned out super entertaining and informative and we had many different perspectives from “OG” vanlifers and professional van builders. Some of the topics we discussed were how we all decided on the rigs we started with, what type of rig is suitable for each budget, what are the differences between the major brands/chassis and much much more.
Coming Soon in this Van Talks Video Series
- Episode 1 - What is Vanlife and Why Should I Care?
- Episode 2 - Tips on Choosing Your Van/Rig
- Episode 3 - Design: Defining Your Layout/Build Goals/Budget
- Episode 4 - The Build Process
- Episode 5 - Build Tips & Tricks
- Episode 6 - Deep Dive - Electrical
- Episode 7 - Deep Dive - Plumbing
- Episode 8 - Deep Dive - Comforts: Air Conditioning/Heating/Hot Water
- Episode 9 - Finding Places to Camp, Get Water, Dump, etc.
- Episode 10 - What To Pack - Best Things for Life On The Road
- Episode 11 - Insuring your DIY Campervan